Senior Digital Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Digital Project Manager
Here at huumun, we believe in the power of the human touch in every technology.
We are one team of multi-disciplinary experts, specialising in UX, UI design, Scientific/Medical Communications, Data Analysis and Visualisation, project management and full-stack development. Through close collaboration and agile methodologies, we create user-centric digital experiences that empower users in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
We offer a great place to work and if you are looking to learn new things and have some fun on the way then we'd really like to hear from you!
We are now looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to resource, manage and deliver multiple digital media projects at regional and global levels for leading pharmaceutical clients. Projects to include web and app projects from conception stage right through to completion.
The successful applicant will ensure delivery is achieved within the constraints of scope, quality, time, risk, and budget whilst utilising the company processes. You will be working in partnership with the Account Directors to ensure a complete understanding of the client's requirements are gathered, interpreted and documented effectively and timely. You will be responsible for leading, mentoring and developing Project Managers within team.
- Involvement with RFP's and working with internal teams to develop innovative digital business proposals
- Run client discovery workshops to ensure requirements are understood, challenged and communicated back to the wider team
- Within the team or programme of work:
- Manage/oversee all phases of the delivery process ensuring that projects are resourced appropriately, identifying any risks/concerns
- Own project scoping, and ensure budget, project plans and change control is managed effectively
- Be responsible for mitigation and handling of risks and issues to minimise impacts
- Oversee and ensure integrity in the production of all project documentation, in line with Operational Excellence
- Resolution of any project or client issues / concerns
- Understand client strategy and identify opportunities within and outside of project scope
- Manage, mentor and develop project team, carry out appraisals for line reports
- Negotiate and liaise with partnering agencies/contractors
- Network and developing client opportunities
- Develop and manage relationships with internal resources, clients and external resources, including media and marketing partners and sub-contractors
- Risk and issue management, communications and stakeholder management
- Act as Ambassador for Operational Excellence
If applying for this role you must have:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with project management methodologies, process and challenges
- A working knowledge of software development and creative design processes
- A strong track record of delivery within high pressure environments
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Digital understanding and experience
- Digital Marketing Experience (Agency or Client side) essential
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Additional nice to have experience:
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline highly desirable
- Previous pharmaceutical experience
- Project management certifications, such as those from PMI (Project Management Institute), Agile, Prince2 or APMP (APM Project Management Qualification) desirable
- Experience of managing, mentoring and developing subordinates
- An Understanding of ABPI and other country guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project, JIRA , In Vision and Axure.
Location: Flexible - work from home. Our head office is in Bracknell, UK, but we will consider applications from any location.
Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.