Senior Analyst - Medical Affairs
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This is a perfect opportunity for a Medical Affairs specialist whose aspirations are to become a strategy consultant. My client, a start-up management consulting firm are seeking a Senior Analyst to join their young, enthusiastic and professional consulting team. Initially, you be on boarded remotely until the situation changes and from there you will have access to an office space in London.
This role is responsible for locating information, conducting analyses and developing high-quality documents under guidance. The focus of the role will be in delivering projects related to Medical Training and Personal development as well as Governance processes.
The role does not specifically require prior consulting experience, if suitable Medical Affairs background is shown. Applicants need to possess excellent problem solving and communication skills and be well adept with MS Office applications.
- A minimum of a 2.1 scientific or technical graduate degree. A second degree, eg MBA, MSc, MPharm or PhD is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry either through working in the industry or previous consulting experience
- Analytical capabilities, familiarity and comfort with business, scientific and clinical data
- Good oral / written communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic office applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will be required
- Good analytical capabilities
- Familiarity and comfort with business, scientific and clinical data
- Knowledge of Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations – Experience in Training, Development and governance (including Audit) is a plus
- Enthusiasm, pro-activity and commitment to professional service
- Stakeholder communications
- Commitment to highest quality outputs
- Team collaborators, ability to be successful working in teams