- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trails supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations into different countries, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty and respect and our goal is to become the Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry, known for our innovation, expertise, ethics and dedication to providing excellent customer services.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, without them we will not be able to deliver on our promises. Our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP have an amazing opportunity for a Logistics Officer to join our Medicines Access division. The role is to ensure the planning, organising and controlling of BAP Pharma Medicines Access (MA) Logistics Operations. Plan, organise and monitor the transportation of medicinal products from suppliers to BAP Pharma and arrange dispatch to customers, including completion of all relevant shipment paperwork. Manage BAP Pharma’s approved courier companies and arrange timely shipments at all times.
- Proactively organise shipments and liaise with courier companies
- Manage relationships with courier companies, ensure SLA’s are reviewed and effective
- Negotiate rates with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers and clients on organising and delivering timely shipments
- Prepare paperwork to meet regulatory requirements
- Prepare commercial invoices for products to be exported
- Ensure handling of accurate delivery charges are provided
- Take ownership of entire logistics process and to ensure steps are in place to maintain integrity of products during transportation
- Prepare product picking notes, delivery notes, packing lists and invoices for all shipments
- Ensure systems are put in place to improve the logistics operations at BAP Pharma
- Direct work experience in a logistics capacity, including all aspects of liaising with courier companies
- Database and operational experience with stock control systems
- Previous experience and understanding of courier companies’ processes
- Technically competent with various software programs
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment is essential
- Able to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Flexible during times of change with strong interpersonal skills, with strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Customer service skills and excellent telephone manner is essential
- Able to effectively prioritise and work under pressure
This role reports to the Global Medicines Access Director. Overtime may be required from time to time to meet project deadlines. You must be able to sit for extended periods of time and have the ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Apply for Logistics Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly