Key Account Manager -Rare Diseases- S West/Midlands/E Anglia
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Key Account Manager - Rare Diseases - South West/ Midlands/ East Anglia
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients with rare diseases and their families. Key therapeutic areas are Inflammation and Genetics & Metabolism. They have world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing development.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for promoting the company's high cost/low volume products to the NHS ensuring product listing on hospital formularies and assisting in developing the company's business offering to physicians, patients and to the NHS.
- Promotion of the company and the company's products to Haematologists/Rheumatologists, hospital pharmacists and appropriate health board and acute trust personnel.
- Obtaining formulary approval for new products and strong pull through sales for existing portfolio.
- Achievement of agreed sales targets and other KPIs for each product.
- Undertake effective market intelligence, monitoring all activities, that are likely to have a meaningful impact on the Company's ability to compete effectively in the local health economies in the region.
- Contributing to the shape and implementation of ongoing promotional campaigns designed to meet Company objectives.
- Effective prioritisation of resources and accountability for regional return on investment.
- Attend professional symposium, medical meetings, patient organisation meetings.
You will have pharmaceutical hospital sales experience from a similar role or have the potential to "step up" to a position of this type. Experience in the Rare Disease area and the proven ability to establish strong business relationships at hospital, health board and procurement level would be a distinct advantage.
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31508
Apply for Key Account Manager -Rare Diseases- S West/Midlands/E Anglia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly