- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trails supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations into different countries, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty and respect and our goal is to become the Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry, known for our innovation, expertise, ethics and dedication to providing excellent customer services.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, without them we will not be able to deliver on our promises. Our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP have an amazing opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our Medicines Access division. To support in stock control; the receipt, storage and retrieval, and to ensure the timely delivery of goods. To assist in shipments, picking, packing, loading & transferring stock. Keep records of documents by entering data into the system – where necessary.
- Assist in stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into system
- Assist in the monitoring the Warehouse and Cold Room temperatures on a daily basis and ensuring accurate record keeping
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area
- Ensure calibration of temperature probes is up-to-date, and warehouse equipment (e.g. pallet stacker, weighing balances, etc) are maintained in good working order
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Knowledge of GDP requirements for storage of Medicinal products
- Concern for standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Results focus
- Flexible and adaptable
This role reports to the Global Medicines Access Director Overtime may be required from time to time to meet project deadlines. You must be able to sit for extended periods of time and have the ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly