Manager Clinical Operations Krakow Poland
- Experience Level
Exciting opportunity to work as Manager of clinical operations in Poland to support our team of CRAs for the general medicine department.
The manager of clinical operations is accountable for and provides management support and direct supervision to Clinical Operations staff in the assigned area. Provides training, consultation and oversees metric compliance and quality related to operating activities of assigned staff to ensure project deliverables are met.
· Line management of Clinical Operations staff, responsibilities including administrative oversight, professional development, performance appraisals, and employee counselling for staff.
· Participate in managing the resource availability for the assigned staff/region
· Assist in recruiting new staff
· Works closely within appropriate business unit/region to ensure staff performance
· May conduct various types of sign off and assessment visits to ensure Clinical Operations on-site performance
· Organizes and chairs clinical staff meetings at regular interval
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent related experience, plus extensive clinical research experience in a contract research organization, pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Company, including some time in a leadership capacity or equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirement
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and change management skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- Strong time management, technical and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of basic financial concepts as related to forecasting and budgeting. Understands project budgets.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 25%)
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.