Senior Clinical Operations Lead Madrid Spain Sponsor dedicated
- Experience Level
The Clinical Operations Lead (COL) serves as the clinical functional lead, accountable for the clinical monitoring/site management delivery of assigned study(ies). The position as defined by scope provides leadership, mentoring, and technical support to the Clinical Operations team to ensure quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals. May provide administrative line management, which includes oversight of training, compliance, performance and career management, and development of direct reports.
· Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· Demonstrated ability to lead and align teams in the achievement of project milestones, demonstrated capability of working in an international environment.
· Knowledge of basic clinical project financial principles
· Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
· Must demonstrate good computer skills
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to apply problem solving techniques to resolve complex issues, and apply a risk management approach to identifying and mitigating potential threats to the successful conduct of a clinical research project.
· Demonstrates critical thinking to determine the cause and appropriate solution in the identification of issues
· Moderate travel may be required, approximately 20%
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions.