Biopharmaceuticals Registration Manager - English Speaking Role
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
What you will enjoy:
- International environment and English-Speaking role: Tough you are not yet able to speak German, you do not have to wait for kicking off your career in one of the strongest European market.
- New Biologics: As for Biotech products each MAA is different and unique, your tasks as RA Manager are quite various, and on a very daily basis you really enjoy your job.
- Company culture based on the flat-management-principle, so that you have quite a lot of space for put in place your ideas.
Your Key Tasks:
- Compiling the relevant drug registration dossiers, with particular focus on Modul 3
- Taking part to the Regulatory implementation meetings
- Suggesting implementation solutions for the relevant registration processes
- Cooperating with the other departments with the sight of an efficient and timely-mannered process
- Interacting with the relevant HA worldwide
- Some Post-Marketing tasks
Location: Munich Area
Starting Datum: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent. You will be hired directly from my client
- 2 years' experience as Drug Regulatory Affairs Manager or Drug Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- You have some or first experience in composing the Regulatory modules 2.3 and 3 (CMC)
- Ability to work in EU countries without needing any sponsorship or visa from the new employer.
Happy to recommend someone? If you want to recommend someone, and we manage to place your referral, you will get a small 'thank you' gift from us!
My Contact Details:
Dr Emma Fleury, Practice Manager für Recruitment in Regulatory Affairs
TEL: +49 89 3803 5861
Due to the high number of applications, we could be not able to come back to you, if your requirements are too distant from the one requested above. We thank you in advance for your understanding.