- Experience Level
We are seeking post graduates to join our client as a Physician within Gastroenterology to join their team in Peoria, Illinois.
They are a regional medical practice comprised of board certified private practice gastroenterologists and allied professionals. They are dedicated to improving the health of their patients by providing the highest quality gastrointestinal care utilizing evidence-based medicine in a safe, compassionate manner, following clinical standards as determined by available scientific knowledge, best practice and innovative treatment.
- Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
- Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
- Analyzing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
- Performing X-Ray, MRI, and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
- Medical degree.
- Completion of a three-year internal residency.
- Completion of a three-year Gastroenterology fellowship.
- Attainment of certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures.
- Proficiency with X-Rays, MRIs, and ultrasound scanning.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Apply for \\\Gastroenterologist's Wanted///
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly