Hospital Table Operator - Gosford NSW
- Experience Level
- Entry level
IQVIA is looking to recruit a Table Operator in Gosford NSW.
This position is casual, Wednesday and Thursday at this stage possibly other days pending on the surgeon.
The ideal candidate will be already working in a hospital setting as a Medical student or theatre orderly.
- You will be responsible for the setup of the Orthopedic Surgeons surgical table, manipulation of the table during the operation and pack up of the table after surgery.
- You will be supported by a company representative during the case.
- You will be working as a part of the theatre team, effective communication and professional conduct is crucial, especially as you will be working in close collaboration with a surgeon.
- There is a lot of “quiet time” during an anterior approach hip replacement case, however you must be able to respond quickly to the surgeon’s needs during the case.
- A clear, detailed and professional understanding of operating theatre infection control procedures
- Medical background or knowledge
- Orthopaedic experience preferred
- Knowledge of local key orthopaedic operating hospitals and surgeons
- Flexible with time and days
- High attention to detail
- IT Proficient
- Knowledge of pre-operative, peri-operative, and post-operative care of anterior
Any question about this position please email elizabeth.maxwell@IQVIA.com from the Talent Acquisition team
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.