Nurse Program Administration Assistant
- Experience Level
- Entry level
IQVIA is seeking a proactive and highly motivated Nurse Program Administration Assistant to provide program administration/coordination to our nurses, hospital staff and patient liaisons. You will ensure that the general day to day running of nurse programs, including all program contacts from an operational and clinical perspective runs smoothly across the business.
Other Key responsibilities will include:
- Adverse Event reporting management, quality checks, nurse/report follow up and ongoing update training
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external staff to ensure smooth and efficient running of the programs.
- Ongoing liaison with line manager and other team members to ensure quality control, general direction and effectiveness of activities
- Corresponding and regular follow-up with patients and Health Care Professionals to ensure satisfaction and quality program delivery.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide high quality data entry, word processing and general administration.
- Ensure the efficient and effective service operations by performing all the responsibilities and duties outlined in this position description.
As a Nurse Program Administration Assistant you will have experience and skills in administrative office setting, effective communication, documentation presentation, problem solving and computer skills. You will have a demonstrated ability in taking a proactive approach, utilizing your own initiative and working through projects with minimal direction and supervision with ability to work effectively as a member of a multidiscipline team.
Other Key requirements will include:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- You will have strong computer skills and be proficiency in MS Office
- A commitment to meeting/exceeding customer expectations
- Strong customer service focus.
- Keen to learn and an ability to take on new tasks regularly
- Ability to work and contribute in a team setting.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise.
- Demonstrate a "can do" flexible approach and attitude to work.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please note Talent Acquisition will review all applications and contact those that match the above criteria.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.