Permanent CRA - France - Leading mid-sized CRO
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are partnered with one of Europe's leading mid-sized CROs who are looking to grow their clinical function in France. Candidates can be based anywhere in the country if you have 2+ years of CRA experience, CRAs with under 2 years would need to be based in Paris.
The CRO you would be joining pride themselves on their excellent staff retention rate, and have gone from strength to strength across Europe over the last few years. They also have an excellent development program, enabling their employees to pursue their ambitions while supporting them on their journey.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in France
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Oncology, Onco-Haematology, IBD or Infectious Diseases
- Full working proficiency in English and French
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
Benefits and additional information:
- Salary on offer between €43,000 - €47,000
- Vacation entitlement: 25 working days per year
- Private health insurance
- Meal vouchers in amount of 9 Euro per day
- Life & travel insurance
- # Visits per month: up to 7. right now it is about 60% on site- 40% remote.
- # of Projects: it will depend on the stage and sites allocated on each one, but 3-4 is a realistic estimation.
- # of Sites: from 12 to 14, again depending on the study characteristics, stage and recruitment.
Please contact Harry Henson on +44 203 875 9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this role.
Apply for Permanent CRA - France - Leading mid-sized CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly