Market Access Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Market Access Senior Analyst
I am currently partnered with a unique healthcare consultancy who have specialist functions across Market Access and HEOR. After successfully completing projects in the US and across the EU they are continuing the expansion of their team and are looking for an experienced Market Access analyst to work in close collaboration with the senior managers delivering projects from an EU perspective.
This opportunity is perfect for a Market Access Analyst with 1 - 2 years consulting experience, that is looking to develop their career within a specialist Market Access Consultancy. Due to the smaller nature of the company you will have an influential role in the development and expansion of the team over the next few years and will in turn take on new responsibilities to manage and mentor other analysts as they join the business.
Key Requirements :
- Degree in a relevant lifescien subject e.g. Health Economic Modelling, Public Health
- Post Grad qualification
- Data Analysis Skills
- Market Access 1 year experience MINIMUM
- Knowledge of literature reviews/ systematic reviews and proposal writing
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector and healthcare value demonstration
- Strong Written and Verbal English Communication skills
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Researching, understanding and interpreting disease, therapy and healthcare system information.
- Researching and understanding different disease areas interpreting different healthcare information.
- Designing literature reviews to gain insight into other healthcare focus areas
- Develop Value based materials e..g propositions, messages and demonstrations
- Write publications, reports and manuscripts as well as elements of proposals.
- Take on project leader responsibilities with the aid of a senior team member.
- Adhering to project timelines and budgets
- Knowledge of other Market Access processes e.g. HTA Pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Communication with clients
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Car allowance
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Friendly, flexible working environment
- Market Access & Strategy
- Health Economics
- Systematic review of evidence
- Value communication tools
- Real world data analysis
- Clinical study design
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com