Identity and Access Management /ICT Specialist – 897282 UR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. For our clients information Technology division in the Datacentre department, we are looking for a technically experienced personality to work in Bern area.
- Development and support of Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Implementation of a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution.
- Extension of the Access & Rights Management (ARM) solution.
- Possibility of taking on a small team in client engineering if suitable.
- Create scripts with PowerShell.
- Support and expansion of Microsoft products / GPO / Active Directory / LDAP.
- Support and coordination of the software packaging together with an external service provider.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Completed computer science education with further education FH / HF or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong organizational, pragmatic and communicative personality.
- Responsible, independent and solution-oriented way of working.
- First management experience is an advantage.
- Very good German and English skills.
Apply for Identity and Access Management /ICT Specialist – 897282 UR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly