Health Economic Associate
- Experience Level
Health Economic Analyst ( Graduate Role)
I am currently partnered with a unique healthcare consultancy who have specialist functions across Market Access and HEOR. They have had a strong presence in Health Economics across the Healthcare sector over the last 30 years spanning a broad array of therapeutic areas world wide. They have continued to grow year on year and are currently looking for 2 Health Economic Modelling Analysts to join the team.
This opportunity is perfect for a Health Economic Graduate, that is looking to develop their career within a specialist Health Economic Consultancy. They offer industry leading training and development on site and you will partnered with a senior member of the team in order to learn more and deliver on various Health Economic Projects.
- MSc or PHD in Health Economics or Economics Evaluation.
- Internship in Health Economic is preferable
- Must have completed AT LEAST 1 Health Economic Model at University
- Ability to build and adapt models
- Ability to conduct Systematic Literature Reviews
- Knowledge of Markov, Decision Trees and Budget impact Models
- Strong Presentation and analytical writing skills
- Strong Written and Verbal English Communication skills
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Supporting Health Economic and Research efforts
- Adhering to project timelines and budgets
- Drafting project reports and other deliverable
- Adaptation and creation of health economic models (cost effectiveness and budget impact)
- Compare and complete meta analysis
- HTA Pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Communication with clients
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com
Apply for Health Economic Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly