FREELANCE: Statistician - Early Development
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Statistician - Early Development
#17302| 6 month+ contract | UK/Europe
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical has partnered with a Global Biopharmaeutical to source an Experienced Statistician to lead Statistical across multiple programs within early development.
As lead Statistician you will;
- Lead study design including the development of SAP’s and study protocols, sample size calculations and review of final CSR’s.
- Implement exploratory statistical analysis to aid with the development of new or existing compounds.
- Work cross functionally in the review of CRFs, analysis datasets and TFL specifications.
- Lead external vendor project teams, managing timeframes of statistical analyses and interpretation the statistical results to completion.
- Pro-actively driving and delivering statistical excellence to non-clinical development in Preclinical and Research areas.
Educated to PhD/Masters in Statistics, Biostatistics or related subject with high statistical content;
- 5+ years continuous and up to date experience as a Statistician in the Pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Knowledge of statistical methods and their application in Early Phase research
- Expert statistical (SAS) programmer
- Analytic, problem-solving, and critical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail, teamwork and initiative, with flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organization; maintain meticulous attention to project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion, contact Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical
Reference ID: 17302
Contract length: 6 months, good chance to be extended
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Apply for FREELANCE: Statistician - Early Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- Biostatistics £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- SAS Programming £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- Statistical Programming £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe
- Statistics £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Europe