Vice President of Clinical Operations
- Experience Level
- Role: Vice President, Clinical Operations
- Location: Copenhagen
- Salary: Very competitive - will discuss on application
- Company: Start-Up Biotech
The VP Clinical Operations will provide operational leadership and management of the Clinical Operations function, ensuring resource is available and fit for purpose in delivering the departments goals, motivating direct and indirect reports, engaging internal and external stakeholders and decision-makers, and continue developing a rich oncology pipeline.
- Leadership of Clinical Operations function
- Responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the function activities, including both outstanding science, revenues, and profitability.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) on the strategic direction of Clinical Operations and the wider organisation.
- Line management of the leaders for the functions and department of Clinical Operations.
- Recruit, motivate and develop talented individuals for leadership roles within the clin ops team
- Achieve efficient resource utilisation and work collaboratively with other groups especially HR to ensure the department and projects are properly resourced, supported and delivered to pre-defined scientific and project objectives, budget, and timelines.
- Develop and nurture scientific and discipline excellence to further develop the scientific and business delivery and achievements of the function.
- Establish and foster outstanding collaborative relationships with all other departments , especially Regulatory Affairs to meet the company's strategic objectives.
- Act in close partnership with Business Development; identifying new clients and collaborations
- Define project budgets and timelines for Client Proposals and bids
- Act as an ambassador to the company externally and when required.
- Work together with Quality Management to always ensure compliance and regulatory adherence and build a quality culture across clinical operations.
- Experience working in a start-up, pharma or biotech
- Oncology experience - 8 years in solid tumours minimum
- Phase III oncology registrational trial experience
- BLA submissions experience
- For you, every day means the opportunity to make the difference and you are passionate about innovations that give seriously ill people new hope.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Alex Smith at Barrington James. Alex is a Specialist Clinical Operations/Development Recruiter with a strong background in recruitment and the life science field. Alex will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to Alex Smith at asmith@barringtonjames alongside a copy of your CV.
We are looking to put a shortlist together for this client, to highlight your interest please send your CV or an email to Alex Smith.
Apply for Vice President of Clinical Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly