Document Management Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Document Management Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company where you will support one or more oncology products from a European regulatory perspective. This role will be located in London and will be on a contract basis.
- Transform subject matter expert and stakeholder discussion and/or process model flows into written controlled document procedures.
- Under tight timelines, lead and/or facilitate the writing, review, revision, and formatting/QC of controlled documents; while adhering to format, content and style guidelines, considering usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality according to templates and style guide.
- To act as a process documentation subject matter expert and point of contact.
- Provide regular status updates to manager/team lead/mentor and/or to business customers to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Develop, write, edit, and format materials such as Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and related business process documentation. When creating/revising the documentation, follow internal procedures.
- You will be required to process documents via the established Research & Development electronic document repository.
- MS Outlook, (advanced) Word, Excel, and electronic document management repositories. MS Project and Visio experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/writing skills; active listening skills; attention to detail. strong process/business writing skills.
- Strong analytic/critical-thinking and decision making abilities.
- Candidate should have critical thinking skills who is able to work independently with little direction.
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience specifically as a technical/business writer for writing controlled process documentation in the bio/pharma or medical device industry.
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple activities and priorities with minimal direction in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- Prior experience leading cross-functional team/subject matter experts.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Document Management Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly