Campus IT Site Lead
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Campus IT Site Lead
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being ambitious, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're passionate about the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we believe we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life.
Come and join our End User Services team as the Campus IT Site.
The End User Services' role is to keep the business productive. Bringing together technology and service, with efficiency and security -we drive the effective use of tools, processes and ways of working. A unique combination of reliability, and proactivity and collaboration. Always maintaining our global standards, whilst seeking opportunities for improvement across all of our infrastructure.
- As the Campus IT Site Lead you will lead the day-to-day management of Onsite and AskIT services, both through third parties, direct line management of influencing of onsite services ran within other IT teams (Campus, Commercial, etc) In addition, the management of the IT equipment processes, governance, improvements and measures for Joiners, Movers and Leavers, white glove support and other key processes that contribute to the overall customer experience of our IT services.
- The role will manage the local infrastructure service in AZ regional headquarter office which included AZ office area, iCampus area, CCIC area…etc.
- The role will play as "Go to person" to gather the user requirement, user feedback. VIP support is also required to ensure the VIP users satisfied with IT service.
- You will play as a key role of asset management in the regional headquarters to ensure the asset management work followed AZ Asset management SOP.
- Work closely with Campus IT team and others to ensure smooth running of the Onsite & AskIT, Asset Management BAU service, ensuring critical issues and changes are dealt with, monitoring is in place and reported and observations are managed appropriately.
- Ensure adherence to the Roles and Responsibilities and appropriate SOP's for all parties involved in running the IT Service though Campus IT, Service Excellence, Customer Effectiveness and China digital & commercial innovation service.
- Drive creation of knowledge articles for self-service portal where sensible for future customer reference.
- 8+ years' experience in IT End User Service or Infrastructure Service.
- Good experience of working in a customer orientated environment, participating in the implementation and operation of customer service processes and self-help.
- Proven experience managing and leading people.
- Knowledge and experience of service management principles such as ITIL.
- Good team working skills with a consistent record of working collaboratively to ensure robust delivery to projects.
- Experience in service performance improvements ensuring internal teams and suppliers perform against SLAs, use analysis to measure and benchmark for future SLAs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams…etc.
- Good influencing, networking and team working skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good oral and written English in collaboration with oversea colleagues.
- University Bachelor Degree or above or equivalent education background.
Our purpose is ambitious and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and creative company means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate diverse, ambitious thinking and act with a sense of urgency. We are courageous, taking risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new ideas and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of an outstanding place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
If you are interested, we welcome you to apply now!