International Study Manager - Freelance - 12 months
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
i-Pharm Consulting is seeking on behalf of a Top CRO a Freelance International Study Manager. This position comes from a Top Global Pharma company. Looking for well-rounded candidates with strong early and late phase experience being well sought after. Must have Phase I-IV experience and must be able to jump on-board with minimal training. Must be open to traveling to the office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The Study Manager's overall responsibility is to lead a cross-functional Study Team including CRO staff and manage the operational tasks related to the planning, execution, and ongoing reporting of clinical studies.
- The study Manager must ensure, by co-ordination of study team activities, that studies are completed within budget, timelines, and according to the quality standards defined by, regulations, relevant privacy laws, Code of Conduct, SOPs, and by ICH GCP
- The Study Manager is also responsible for ensuring appropriate involvement of and communication with relevant stakeholders represented in the study team, the clinical focus team, Outsourcing Management, CROs as well as line managers.
- The responsibility of a Study is to collaborate and support with different assigned tasks as agreed with other Study Manager during the planning, execution, and ongoing reporting of clinic studies.
Competitive day rate
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Trial execution experience
- Quality and compliance mind-set
- Leadership behaviour
- Project management skills
- Budget management skills
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Study Manager / SM / ISM / PM / Project Manager / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country / SCRA / Senior CRA / CTMS / EDMS / GCP / SOP / Oncology