Clinical Development Medical Director
- Experience Level
AL Solutions has an exclusive partnership with a blossoming Biotech based in the Netherlands. This new company has recently celebrated its 5th birthday by signing a massive collaboration with a globally known pharma company. Their company of 30 will take this €150 million agreement to continue conquering the Auto-Immune and T-Cell therapy space.
The client is searching for a hands-on Medical Director who will be responsible for the design and launch of a brand-new clinical programme with two new trials. The appointed candidate will report directly to the Chief Medical Officer as well as having the privilege to work with some of the most well-known names in the T-cell space.
- Deliver thorough and ethical scientific/clinical efficacy and safety data analysis to show value for patients
- Design the entire study plan within Oncology / Haematology
- Reviews Medical/Scientific Data as requested from Premier Departments
- Provides consultation with project teams (and/or other senior personnel) to assist client management and communication.
- Offers both general and therapeutic training, including preparation of training materials.
- Ensures appropriate and timely communication with the relevant members of the project team and departments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Reviews documents produced by Medical Writing department and provide feedback and comments as needed.
- Contribute and lead the global clinical development plans (CDPs) within Oncology / Haematology
- Be innovative in clinical drug development and your assessment of current and future treatment strategies
- Attending and presenting at Investigator meetings.
- Working closely with the Clin Ops team to ensure assessment of trial feasibility, proper investigator, and site selections.
- Medical Doctor
- Minimum 8 year working in Clinical Development
- Must have previous Pharma or Biotech experience
- Extensive experience in Early Phase Development
- Experience in Immunology, Oncology or Haematology is highly desirable
This is a 100% remote opportunity. If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job does not quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via: