Clinical Site Trials Coordinator (contract / Freelance) Spain
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
In support of our Rare Disease Pharma Client, I am now recruiting a Clinical Site Trials Coordinator to support our client in the Seville region.
This is to work on a part time (up to 16 hrs a week) contract basis.
This position sits within the clinical research team based at the hospital site / Study Centre in which you will carry out a range of practical tasks and projects that are instrumental to the success of helping to facilitate the study. Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide ongoing support of sites, including being able to collect research bio samples, process them and ship samples to central labs.
- Data entry Serve as main point of contact for project teams regarding site performance issues and updates on site information.
- Supporting data monitoring visits (from CRAs)
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field
- Broad knowledge of drug development, clinical trial management and operational procedures, including GCP guidelines.
- Previous CRA or Clinical Trail coordination experience of at least 18 months
- Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management.
To discuss this role in more detail and learn more about the study, please get in touch with me - Simon Penrose - on +44 1293 584 300 or email me at email@example.com
Apply for Clinical Site Trials Coordinator (contract / Freelance) Spain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly