Global Market Access and Reimbursement Director
- Experience Level
A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a very highly regarded, global consultancy, who are looking for a Director of Market Access and Reimbursement to join their team. Within this Global leading position, you will have over 5 senior direct reports, and use your experience to drive client engagement, create robust Market Access global strategies, create and develop Global value dossiers and payer value propositions, assess new business opportunities, lead the development of proposals and ensure client needs and expectations are met and managed.
You will be responsible and demonstrate:
- The ability to efficiently produce high quality and effective client-ready documents, clearly displaying how we will meet the client's needs and overcome challenges
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs ensuring your team's deadlines are met and guiding the project team to the client deliverables
- Develop and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables whilst also providing clear management on these.
- Engage with clients to create opportunities for new business.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of healthcare clients.
- You will be able to identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems, with a view to gaining client confidence
What you will need:
- Strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics
- Must have previous experience working within an agency or Client environment
- Global or European Experience within Market Access and/or Business Development
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
You can expect in return:
- An innovative and international environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Quarterly Bonus
- Excellent internal training and development
- Global Exposure and development
- Superb wellness support for flexible home/life balance
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Adam for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Adam at +44 1273 090 742 or Adam.email@example.com
Adam is a Global Client Partner Specializing in Market Access, HEOR and Pricing Reimbursement
Apply for Global Market Access and Reimbursement Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly