Clinical Trial Manager - develop as a manager
- Experience Level
A fast-growing CRO for biotech companies is looking to add well established Project Managers to their Clinical Trial Management department in the dynamic city of Leuven, Belgium. The company offers top-class in house training to facilitate your on-boarding and to help to develop your managerial skills so you can progress in your career.
You will manage multiple clinical projects and work on global projects with clients, so you can use your expertise to really make your mark on the company. You will also oversee internal project team members and directly supervise project CRAs, ensuring that all project-specific training is provided. In this way you will use your expertise to help your team to develop professionally and see the results of your guidance.
- Manage and be responsible for daily project operations according to ICH/GCP and regulations
- Management of study vendor
- Act as primary Sponsor contact for project issues and study deliverables
- Develop plans for operational projects
- Responsible for risk assessment and execution
- Bachelors degree in a health-related field (minimum)
- Experience in Phase I-IV Clinical Trials, Phase II-III preferred
- 5 years experience as a project or clinical trial manager in a CRO
- Excellent leadership skills
- Competitive salary and bonus program, as well as equity grants
- Excellent quality in-house training to develop your skills and advance your career
- Present in 40 countries worldwide, there are vast eventual international transition possibilities
- Rapidly growing company with ambitious plans, providing you with huge future development potential.
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Maria Lynch, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Clinical Trial Manager - develop as a manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly