Project Lead Biostatistician
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have partnered with a large global Pharma company to assist them with a search for a Senior/Principal Lead Statistician. You will be responsible for a number of projects across different therapeutics areas as well as more junior members of the team.
- Serve as the Lead Biostatistician on several Phase I and Phase II (Proof of Concept) studies within the company's extensive Immunology portfolio;
- Lead projects in aspects of study design including the development of Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP) and study protocols, sample size calculations and review of final Clinical Study Reports;
- Support the development and implementation of innovative statistical methodologies into trial design - including Adaptive Design, Bayesian, Quantitative methods, etc.
- Work closely with teams within the Biometrics function to contribute to the review of CRFs, analysis datasets and TFL specifications;
- Lead the communication with external vendor project teams to manage the timeframes associated with the completion of statistical analyses and interpretation the statistical results.
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics, Mathematics or a related topic.
- 6+ years' experience as a Statistician within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO industry.
- Experience using SAS or R programming software is required.
- Experience in a Lead Statistician or operating in a CRO oversight role.
- Experience in Immunology or Rare Disease studies would be a plus but is not a requirement.
For more information either apply or reach out to Gabriel Roberts Via +44 (0) 203 778 0913
Apply for Project Lead Biostatistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly