Senior International Tax Manager
- Experience Level
Senior Management Accountant
An outstanding opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant at a global, dynamic and highly respected FTSE 100 Global organisation, with some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
Location: East Berkshire – working remotely for the foreseeable
Rate: £341 - £375 per day – PAYE
Duration: 6 months
• Responsible for the maintenance of high-quality financial statements for CHQ entities. Providing clear documentation, process and understanding for CHQ entities and intercompany recharges.
• Balance sheet reconciliations: monthly review of reconciliations prepared by Shared Service Centre. Preparation of reconciliations and presentation to Finance Controller and FD.
• Participate in Balance sheet and P&L review of CHQ entities and ensure actions are closed on a timely manner.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the royalties model and the accurate invoicing of intercompany and third party royalties. This requires working closely with Tax, Legal and SSC.
• Ensure foreign currency hedges are in place as per royalties model.
• Forecast and plan submissions for CHQ entities.
• Liaising and managing SSC team for the areas of management accounting that have been outsourced.
• Support external auditors with their review and ensure deadlines are met.
Statutory Accounts Preparation:
• Prepare the Statutory Accounts for various HQ companies.
• Work with the auditors to resolve any audit queries as required.
• Work with Tax department to implement operating model changes.
• Work with our Shared Service Centre to improve processes.
• Must be a fully qualified ACA accountant.
• Experience working in a similar within a Global business.
• Being familiar with working to tight deadlines and in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
• Experienced in clear presentation of information for use and understanding by all staff, from CEO down.
• Evidence of communicating to non-finance staff would be preferable.
• Very strong organisational skills, capable of dealing with multiple stakeholders across all communication channels.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com
Apply for Senior International Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly