(Senior) Proposal Manager (all genders)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Proposal Manager / Contracts and Proposal Manager prepares budgets, cost grids and proposals used to respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs). He/She participates during planning sessions to fully understand business requirements and how to best position the proposal response. He/She ensures high quality, accurate and thorough clinical research proposals for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
- Experience within the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry with an understanding of the clinical trial processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail focused and well organized
- Quality performance, integrity, teamwork and customer care are highly valued
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word/excel
- Fluent in English
At Linical, we embrace the opportunities and possibilities that are held by diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds regardless of race, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristic. Linical will consider all candidates that match with the requirements of the position, promoting diversity and equal opportunity for all.