Clinical Outsourcing Expert
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior has partnered with a world-wide aesthetics and neurotoxin organisation who are currently recruiting for a Clinical Outsourcing Expert to join them on a permanent basis in Frankfurt. This is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development where you will be involved in meaningful work and exciting projects from day one.
- Accountable to ensure the overview of potential providers of clinical services (internal/external) and support the clinical development functions during the pre-selection process.
- Responsible for the management of proposals for clinical services of clinical development (request, evaluation, and negotiation of proposals) including up until contract signature as well as the set-up and maintenance of the Ariba purchasing system.
- To perform the change order process in collaboration with respective functions along with contract amendments and reconciliations.
- You support the selection and management of preferred and/or selected partners, including the coordination of internal and external team meetings while ensuring internal approval processes and documentation are handled correctly.
- You initiate and manage internal meetings with respect to outsourcing topics in clinical development.
- You improve outsourcing processes and update and review relevant standard operating procedures.
- You ensure cross-functional collaboration within R&D AX.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong keyboard skills, with experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- High flexibility, self-motivation and solution-orientation paired with high level of independence and self-initiative.
- University degree in life sciences, medical health, business administration or qualifications equivalent to university degree.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a clinical outsourcing expert.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in outsourcing and negotiation processes of clinical trials.
- Experience in budget set-up and budget management of complete outsourced clinical trials.
- Significant knowledge in clinical study processes, as well as of the roles and responsibilities of relevant functions.
- Significant knowledge of clinical trial specifications for clinical trial tasks.
- Profound English (written and spoken).
- Preferably knowledge in relevant regulations (ICH-GCP, EU CTR, MDR, FDA, etc.).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Clinical Outsourcing Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly