Senior Scientist - Method Development, RNA/DNA Therapeutics
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you thrilled about joining an innovative Biotech company? Do you want to contribute with your set of skills to the development of biotherapeutics covering several therapeutic areas and indications? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
For one of our partners in the area of Basel, I am now looking for a Senior Scientist - Method Development, RNA/DNA Therapeutics, with experience in Analytical Method Development of different nucleic acid products. This is a valuable chance to join a growing company offering several professional development opportunities in a full-time permanent position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analytical method development and optimization of cell-based and bioanalytical methods for characterization and release of novel nucleic acid-based therapeutics.
- Transfer of developed analytical methods to QC department.
- Point of contact for analytical questions, internally and with external partners.
Who do they look for?
- Degree in Life Sciences (M.Sc./Ph.D.), in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry.
- 2 years of experience in an industrial environment working in Analytical Method Development.
- Strong hands-on experience in bio- and physicochemical characterization of nucleic acids using state-of-the-art methods (e.g. cell-based assays, UPLC, MS, spectroscopy, DLS, electrophoretic methods).
- Fluent in English. German preferred.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a team where you can develop your career, grow as a professional and contribute with your own ideas. Are you interested in knowing more about the role and the company? Contact me and I'll be happy to share the details!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Guillermo Tramontin Magrini on +41 435 080 817, internal number 3248. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Senior Scientist - Method Development, RNA/DNA Therapeutics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly