Clinical Research Manager (Local PM) - Budapest, Hungary
- Experience Level
Clinical Research Manager (Local Project Manager) – Permanent - Budapest, Hungary
Do you want to be part of an award-winning global clinical research organisation who is positively working towards improving the health and lives of millions? At Clintec, we turn ideas into reality to meet patients’ needs and to bring new medicines to market with our focussed, flexible and forward-thinking approach.
We are currently hiring for a Clinical Research Manager (Local Project Manager) to join our team in Hungary working office based in Budapest. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic CRO with real career development opportunities, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Clinical Research Manager, you will work fully dedicated to our sponsor, a leading global pharmaceutical company, and be responsible for the end to end performance of your protocols at a country level.
- Project management of studies; planning, driving and tracking the execution and performance of deliverables/timelines through all stages of the trial to meet country commitments
- Reviewing monitoring reports and escalating performance issues and training needs of CRAs
- Perform Quality Control Visits
- Leading local study teams; coordinate activities across local roles, closely work with and support CRAs, provide protocol training and act as a protocol expert
- Creating and executing local risk management plans
- Ensuring compliance with key systems such as CTMS and eTMF
- Collaborating with external partners including investigators and functional outsourcing vendors as well as internal functions (PV, Regulatory etc.)
- Building business relationships with investigators
To be successful in the role of Clinical Research Manager you will have:
- Extensive clinical research experience, including previous experience as a CRA and knowledge of project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Scientific field, with MD, Master’s degree or PhD preferred
- Proven understanding of clinical trial planning, management and metrics is essential as well as the ability to focus on multiple deliverables and protocols simultaneously
- Ability and skills to manage resource allocation, processes, productivity, quality and project delivery
- Ability to make decision independently and collaborate across countries remotely/virtually
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Ability to work office based in Budapest, Hungary
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Clintec, we understand that our people are our biggest asset and we value the hard work and dedication of all our employees.
By joining the Clintec team you can expect:
- A competitive salary, car allowance, 28 days annual leave, home-working, private health care and a friendly and social working environment!
- Opportunity to work with global pharmaceutical leaders in roles fully dedicated to a single sponsor
- Opportunity to work on ground-breaking, challenging studies in various therapeutic areas
- Real career development opportunities within a friendly and sociable team where you can truly shine and make an impact
Click Apply Now to send your CV or email us directly on email@example.com for more information!
Clintec (an IQVIA company), established for 22 years, is an award-winning, full-service global clinical research organisation with our HQ office based in Scotland, UK. We support key product development and manage clinical trials in over 50 countries worldwide, across all major therapeutic areas, with expertise in Oncology and Rare Disease studies. We differ from other players in the clinical research industry as we combine the agility and flexibility typical of smaller CROs with the global coverage and management associated with large CROs.