- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for an Director (Epidemiology) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide innovative medicines to patients all over the world.
- You will conduct ad hoc literature evaluations on Patient Safety related RWE and related matters and provides epidemiological input for CRF development.
- To develop design and drafting of protocols and a broad range of observational research including primary data collection and secondary use of data
- You will need to deliver strong, comprehensive direction for improving global epidemiology and pharmacovigilance study design and execution.
- Have an effective technical and strategic direction working cross functionally to ensure studies are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Several years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- To have acquired a Ph.D. or equivalent in epidemiology or related health science field.
- Alternatively, an MSc or MPH with consolidated experience in the health care environment.
- Prior experience in managing communication with EMA and FDA.
- Prior experience in clinical and post-marketing environment.
- You will have patient safety database and data entry experience, broad understanding of Patient Safety database structures and data retrieval tools.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Director (Epidemiology)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly