Programming Manager - UK Remote
4 days left
- Experience Level
You will be joining an industry leading, global pharmaceutical company who have a strong focus on innovative ways of working and are leading the way to implement these innovations and embracing an evolution for increased data science skills.
As Programmng Manager you will lead the planning, prioritisation and execution of multiple programming activities for clinical trials, including approval of plans, accountable for creating, verifying, and documenting analyses of clinical data while adhering to study protocols, analysis plans and industry standards.
Client engagement will be key, as you provide clear communication to internal and external stakeholders, keeping all parties happy. You will also be responsible for training and mentoring junior members of the team, which is vital for the long term success of the team.
- Bachelors / Masters/PhD Degree or equivalent with extensive (and in-depth) practical experience or proven experience at the expert level.
- Experience in line management of staff.
- Experience in leading teams and business improvement efforts with positive results.
- A solid level of understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory and publishing processes (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11).
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the application of CDISC data and standards, primarily the creation and use of ADaM datasets.
You will be offered a rewarding career with tremendous upward career progression, an opportunity to work in a high-energy, innovative & collaborative work place, along with access to an extremely generous employee benefits package.
For more details please apply or contact Laura Varela on Lvarela@i-pharmconsulting.com / +44 (0) 203 189 0468
Apply for Programming Manager - UK Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly