Principal Statistical Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently looking for technically skilled and experienced Principal Statistical Programmers to support a client's programming activities within their Full Development projects.
How you will contribute:
- Work together with our customer's statistical and programming teams on trial and project level work
- Effectively lead and oversee customer's trial programming activities including oversight of other CROs' deliverables
- Contribute to or lead team activities like ADaM conversion and pooling, ISS/ISE, safety update reports, adhoc and publication deliverables etc.
- Provide hands-on contributions to customer's statistical programming activities on their trials and projects in drug developmenteffecti
- Good planning and management to ensure quality and timeliness of of team deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the related stakeholders
- Contribute to technical or other initiatives, mentor new joiners or more junior programmers, give presentations in internal team meetings etc. as appropriate
What you offer:
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences or similar field. Masters degree preferred.
- 8 or more years of statistical programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- Strong proficiency in SAS applied to clinical trial and project data
- Experience and skills in leading team activities in a cross-cultural setting
- Knowledge of CDISC, in particular ADaM and reporting standards
- Proactive approach and effective communication
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with project-level deliverables (ISS/ISE, submission, safety reports etc.) highly desired
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment
Meaningful Work, Collaborative Culture, Stimulating Challenges
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming.
Apply for Principal Statistical Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Clinical Program Manager Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Data Management / Statistics Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- SAS Programming Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Statistical Programming Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland