Clinical Research Associates - Return to Australia
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident in the UK looking to return home? PRA can help!
PRA are looking for experienced CRAs in the UK who are looking to return home to Australia. We have multiple CRA opportunities available across our Global Operations, Embedded programs, varied therapeutic areas and open to all locations across Australia. We are able to support with quarantine, flight expenses and more. Please share your interest you find out more about opportunities and benefits on offer.
- Previous CRA experience within CRO or pharma is essential however we can be flexible on the level of experience
- You will be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and have full-working rights in Australia and be looking to return to Australia long-term
- You will ideally be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth upon your return and able to commit to interstate travel as required
- Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
- You will gain experience working on multiple studies with multiple sponsors globally, this creates an incredible setting for you to build practical and strategic knowledge and open doors for future pathways
- You will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment which promotes learning, versatility and allows you to develop skills in a practical setting from the offset
- There is great pipeline of studies and you will be exposed to a number of different therapeutic areas, this maintains engagement by making every day different and building your potential
- We provide advanced technologies which you will have access to (for example the latest CTMS versions) meaning processes are streamlined allowing for more efficiency and for you to focus on deliverables
- Part time options are available for experienced CRAs and days are flexible around your other commitments to give you work/life balance
- The management team is hands on and offer some of the best mentorship, support structures and training in the industry. PRA is their passion and you will be part of a positive and supportive team with strong progression opportunities
- The tenure in the management team is phenomenal, with some joining PRA as IHCRAs and progressing all the way to management positions, these are real and impressive examples of what you can achieve at PRA
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We champion career development and are passionate about seeing our employees succeed. We achieve this by creating structured career progression pathways to exceed personal career goals which in turn creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.