Clinical Research Associates - Embedded Sponsor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
At PRA, we are looking for experienced CRAs to join our expanding teams in Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney. You will be part of our Strategic Solutions Division and be directly partnering with one of our top pharmaceutical sponsors with the support of PRA right behind you.
- Roles are home-based and you will more than likely only have sites in your home state, this means less interstate travel and a better work life balance.
- Monitoring frequencies are longer; traditionally you would go to site every 4-6 weeks per study, now it is pushed out to a 12-18-24 week schedule. Again, this means less travel and better work life balance.
- We can offer 0.8 FTE / 4 days per week for experienced CRAs and you have an option to choose your day off.
- Most studies at this sponsor consist of 50% remote monitoring / 50 % onsite monitoring, this again means less travel to site.
- There is a strong pipeline of studies and they utilize cutting edge ways of working (an example is adopting risk-based monitoring for the majority of their studies)
- Studies are across many different therapeutic areas which allows you to gain good exposure and can open up future career options
- Your career pathway is defined with opportunities to move from CRA, to Lead CRA, and CTM - these are all options for progression within PRA
- Ideally you will be based in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- We can flexible on the level of experience but at a minimum 6 months independent monitoring in Australia or New Zealand is expected.
- Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We champion career development and are passionate about seeing our employees succeed. We achieve this by creating structured career progression pathways to exceed personal career goals which in turn creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Clinical Research Associates - Embedded Sponsor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly