Clinical Research Associate - Vaccines
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Australia are looking for CRAs to be embedded with one of our newest sponsor programs in Brisbane. You will be part of growing dedicated team within a globally-renowned pharma company focused on vaccines research. This is a varied role taking responsibility for start-up functions, including ethics submissions, contract and budgets, as well as on-site monitoring post site-activation.
- You will work on studies from the very start to end including feasibility, start up, initiation, monitoring and close out. The opportunity to take responsibility of both the start-up and monitoring components of a trial in Australia is quite unique and will allow you to develop a range of skills as well as providing day to day variation in the role
- The program has a strong and innovative pipeline and you will work on high volume vaccine studies which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge in this area quickly
- Roles are home-based and unlike many CRA roles where travel to site is consistent this role has peaks and troughs and less travel will be required during the start-up stages
- Travel is regionalized as much as possible to allow a better work/life balance although you must be able to commit to interstate travel when required
- You will be supported by an experienced PRA management team who are committed to providing career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- We can flexible on the level experience but at a minimum 6 months independent monitoring in Australia or New Zealand is expected.
- Previous experience in study start-up activities including ethics submissions, feasibility, contracts and budgets is preferred
- Knowledge and/or exposure to vaccines studies is advantageous but not essential
- You will be based in the Brisbane area and be able to commit to interstate travel on occasion
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate - Vaccines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly