Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA have a number of opportunities for CRAs in our Product Registration (Full Service) team. With Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth locations available, you will have exposure to a variety of therapeutic areas and across phases I-IV. In this role you will receive first rate support with access to growth opportunities.
- You will gain experience working on multiple projects with multiple sponsors globally, this creates an incredible setting for you to build practical and strategic knowledge and open doors for future pathways
- You will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment which promotes learning, versatility and allows you to develop skills in a practical setting from the offset
- There is a great pipeline of studies and you will be exposed to a number of different therapeutic areas, this maintains engagement by making every day different and building your potential
- We provide cutting edge technologies which you will have access to meaning processes are streamlined allowing for more efficiency and for you to focus on deliverables
- The management team is hands on and offer some of the best mentorship, support structures and training in the industry. PRA is their passion and you will be part of a positive and supportive team with strong progression opportunities
- The tenure in the management team is phenomenal, with some joining PRA as IHCRAs and progressing all the way to management positions, these are real and impressive examples of what you can achieve at PRA
- Part-time options are available for experienced CRAs and days are flexible around your other commitments
- You will feel connected and welcomed with this team
- You will be based in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth and willing to travel interstate if required
- Previous CRA experience ideally within the CRO or pharmaceutical industry is desirable however we can be flexible on the level of experience
- You will be confident working in a fast paced environments and have a dynamic approach
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We champion career development and are passionate about seeing our employees succeed. We achieve this by creating structured career progression pathways to exceed personal career goals which in turn creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Senior Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly