- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you looking for a supervisory/people manager role?
Do you have scientific or regulatory crop protection and/or chemical experience paired with people management skills?
Are you looking for your next opportunity to manage a team whilst continuing to use and develop your regulatory/scientific experience?
If so, our Regulatory Crop Protection and Chemicals (CPC) department is expanding and we need you!
Covance by Labcorp is a global contract research organisation with a specialist division focusing on chemical and crop protection studies, regulatory consulting and strategy in order to meet regulatory requirements for our global customers.
As Team Leader based at our site in Huntingdon, you will be looking after a team of regulatory specialists and consultants in addition to working on chargeable projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a regulatory or scientific background who would like to take the next step in to management.
- Being active in the day to day management and training of the Regulatory Specialist team
- Keeping abreast of new regulatory developments in order to help plan/focus the development for the local team and wider group
- Managing the work load and resources for the team to ensure revenue targets are met
- Ensuring team members have an understanding of the client's regulatory strategy and objectives, and that the business process is efficiently scheduled
- Working with the regulatory team to ensure work is delivered on time and is of a sufficient quality for regulatory submission purposes
- Providing registration advice to clients and in-house departments
- Coordinating, planning and monitoring the progress of designated projects including managing the financial aspects
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring projects conducted are completed on time, to budget and to the desired quality
- Providing dossier and programme progress reports to clients and internal departments
- Helping develop and maintain relationships and interaction with regulatory authorities worldwide
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension
- Un-paralleled opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients
- Relocation package (subject to criteria)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Educated to at least first degree level in a scientific subject (BSc)
- Demonstrable practical experience in regulatory services within the chemicals, agro chemical or biocidal products field with supervisory experience being advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- People management skills desirable