Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive - Labelling
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Global Pharmaceutical brand located in West London seeks Regulatory Affairs specialist with experience in labelling
Regulatory Affairs Executive (Labelling)
The role is accountable for:
- the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information (PI), in conjunction with functional experts.
- the authoring of the patient information in the Global Patient Leaflet (GPL).
- the development and maintenance of the EU product information and International Product Information.
- the generation of responses to regulatory agency questions related to prescriber and patient information.
This role requires prior relevant experience and may include:
- Participation in the development of Development Core Safety Information (DCSI).
- Development of Global PI for PLEs, with appropriate mentoring.
- Independent management of the Global PI for marketed products, including presentation of items at Global Labelling Committees.
- Authoring the Global Patient Leaflet (GPL) and Global Packaging Component (GPC) of the Global PI.
- Management of the development and maintenance of EU CP documents and IPI throughout the product lifecycle.
- Active membership of the Regulatory Matrix Team and submission writing process
- Awareness and application of relevant pharmaceutical regulation and new guidelines/policies relevant to product information.
- Supporting Local Operating Companies during implementation of Global PI wording.
- Authoring responses to labelling questions from regulatory agencies.
- Authoring Competitive Labelling Assessments (CLA)
- Authoring relevant sections of the Periodic Safety Update Report.
- Participation in other projects and activities, such as contributing to the implementation of changes to processes within GRA Labelling.
- Participation in mandatory training and completion of the training records.
Work from home initially then likely required in office in West London, Brentford
The development and maintenance of the Global PI, together with support of local product information requires leadership of cross-functional teams and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the business.
- Life sciences degree and relevant experience or PhD or equivalent relevant experience.
- Relevant experience includes; regulatory affairs, medical affairs, clinical research, pharmacovigilance or therapeutic.
- Scientific Regulatory Writing - the ability to produce written regulatory scientific communications with clarity, accuracy and rigor.
- Data analysis skills.
- Therapeutic / Product Knowledge. Will have some knowledge of therapeutic area(s), particularly the HIV area, and be developing a sound knowledge of a product portfolio.
- Regulatory Knowledge.
- Some appreciation of the purpose and scope of pharmaceutical regulation related to product information and maintains an awareness of new external guidelines/policies pertaining to product information.
Regulatory Affairs Executive (Labelling) position is for 6 months.
PAYE/ Umbrella Co only