Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
- Experience Level
At PRA Health Sciences, our application of technology truly sets us apart. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources necessary as you consider a career with us. Join PRA in utilising innovative solutions – let's change lives and make the world a better place.
PRA are changing the way in which clinical trials are run – and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Project Management group offers you the chance to work with industry-leading systems and best-in-class project management methodologies, placing you at the forefront of the next generation of clinical trials.
We aim to improve patient lives every day, bringing new treatments to those who need them most. As a Project Manager at PRA, you will play a pivotal role in managing global clinical trials, to ensure that we achieve this goal.
Working as the leader of your cross-functional internal study team, your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for client representatives for your project, working in a communicative and professional way to successfully manage the trial and ensure sponsor satisfaction
- Planning for success by adapting your skills to the needs of the project
- Setting the standard of working to high quality to your global study team colleagues
- Proactively identifying areas of risk related to timelines, budget, quality and patient safety, and leading the implementation of risk mitigation strategies
- Holding overall accountability for project profitability; managing the study budget throughout the lifecycle of the project. Key tasks will include revenue reconciliation, managing out of scope and negotiating change orders
- Establishing and implementing innovative approaches to issue resolution
- Managing vendors
- Leading a diverse team of functional leads (Data Manager, Clinical Team Manager, Regulatory Affairs Lead etc) and fostering a collaborative and professional working environment within the study. Keeping the overall project delivery in sight, you will ensure delivery by encouraging participation, trust and accountability within your global cross-functional team
- Liaising with senior management within PRA, to update on study progress and discuss issue resolution, financial health and risk mitigation strategies
- If required, representing PRA externally at bid defence meetings
As a Project Manager at PRA, you will be supported by a dedicated functional manager, allowing you to excel in your role and forge ahead in your project management career.
Want to be a part of the journey? Apply today and discover your place in the future of project management.
Forward-thinking, delivery-focused and an inspirational leader
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of managing global clinical trials, including budgets, quality, timelines and internal study team members and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in working in a CRO environment
- An innovative approach to project management – always seeking to improve the running of clinical trials
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A relevant educational background (preferred) in a life-sciences discipline, or be a licensed healthcare professional
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly