Manager of Clinical Operations
- Experience Level
PRA has been contributing to the battle against COVID since day 1 and whilst there is no doubt that we are currently working in unprecedented times, PRA has been great at creating a sense of unity amongst our employees and globally. Our Leadership have remained dedicated to ensuring that our employees supported and productive so if you join PRA you can expect increased technology and IT support for all global home-workers as well as access to extensive health & wellbeing resources.
Our rapid global expansion means that the pace of work here at PRA is often fast and our people are challenged daily to maintain the highest standards of best practice.
Nowhere is this more so that our Clinical Operations department and as a Manager of Clinical Operations you will collaborate with Project Teams to ensure that your team of In-house CRA’s and CRA’s are able to deliver demanding clinical trials on time and on budget.
Your role will also focus on managing the resources within the team, innovatively and effectively, providing training and development opportunities to the team, performing accompanied visits, handling quality issues and supporting the delivery of the overall Key Performance Indicators. There will also be the opportunity to work on global process improvement initiatives.
Engaging, supportive and you lead by example.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Managed remote and office based Clinical Operations staff.
- An undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) in life sciences or health-related field from an accredited institution in addition to experience within a similar functional management role.
- You will be comfortable operating within a truly global environment and can work effectively with new technologies.
- Clinical trials development experience is required as is a thorough knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug research and development.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
This is a unique opportunity to give your ideas a global platform, expand your knowledge base with our cross-continent operations and, ultimately, grow your career within an expanding organisation.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.