Sales and Operations Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trails supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations into different countries, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty and respect and our goal is to become the Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry, known for our innovation, expertise, ethics and dedication to providing excellent customer services.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, without them we will not be able to deliver on our promises. Our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP have an amazing opportunity for a Sales and Operations Manager to join our busy and growing team.
The role of the Sales & Operations Manager – Medicines Access is to support the Global Medicines Access Director to deliver and execute the Medicines Access Business Plan through the Business Managers (BM), Quality, Regulatory, Logistics/warehouse and Customer Account Executive (CAE) teams. Ensuring the division hits sales targets, this includes coordinating the efforts of team members across 3 different sites in the UK, Germany and US into a seamless and integrated offering to clients.
- Executes plans designed to meet divisional goals and oversees daily activity of the team.
- Managing team workloads and supporting the business planning at a managerial level.
- Improving the business processes of the department through analysis and collaboration.
- Analyse the performance of support functions and make recommendations for improvement.
- Working with Business Managers (BM) and Customer Account Executives (CAE) to ensure targets are delivered for each account and assist the BMs to deliver KAM Plans.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Attends client meetings with Occasional visits to sites in Germany and US may be required.
- Be the conduit and focal point between CAE/BMs and Warehouse & Logistics.
- Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project teams.
- Plans and tracks project timelines and deliverables.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans
- Defines project success criteria and disseminates them to involved parties.
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and supervises project team members.
- Build, develop and grows any business relationships with Big Pharma.
- Conducts project post-mortems and creates a recommendations reports.
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management and improve existing systems and policies.
- Supports Global Medicines Access Director with Business Plan development with global team.
- University degree or college diploma
- 3 years direct work experience in an operational management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution and Knowledge of Unlicensed Medicines Globally
- Strong problem-solving skills and exceptional organisation and planning skills.
- Commitment to providing the highest level of support and quality of service.
- Knowledge of safety, quality, and cost objectives
- Technically competent with various software programs/ Computer literate
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented environment is essential.
- Flexible during times of change, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors.
- Managerial experience/Exceptional coaching skills; strong decision making, action planning, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
This role reports to the Global Medicines Access Director. Overtime may be required from time to time to meet project deadlines. Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients in the USA, Europe and within UK and may entail weekends away. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Apply for Sales and Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly