Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Fully home-based, with occasional travel
Ready to embark on a career with a highly-successful full-service contract research organisation that delivers the most innovative clinical trials? Then this exciting, growing and innovative organisation could be ideal! Having established and built their business in the US they are now venturing into the European market looking to bring their unique and supportive approach to both European clients, as well as running a number of trials for their American clients in the wider European market. Working with small to mid-size pharmaceutical and biotech organisations, they tailor every study to the individual needs and expectations of their clients. And the resulting dynamic is unique. Tackling every phase of clinical studies in oncology, rare disease, gene therapy and Vaccines, they specialise in delivering a deeply personalised service that results in better outcomes for patients around the world. And with you as one of their forward-thinking Clinical Project Managers? There’s no limit to what they (and you) can achieve.
At the heart of this Senior Clinical Project Manager role is the need to run progressive studies through every stage of the trial process at either country or regional level. That’s the overview – but the specifics are fantastic. Because while tried-and tested methods are useful when guiding clients through bold clinical development programmes, you will always have the freedom to shape and deliver a completely tailored service for every client. Involving therapy area experts, you will develop clear and measurable project management plans, seeing to it that all project specifications are being met. From establishing project metrics to delivering monthly project updates, you will be there every step of the way to ensure quality standards are being met. On a practical level, you will ensure that the team are complying with the project Standard Operating Procedures, Good Clinical Practice or International Conference on Harmonization guidelines, with every deadline being met – and all within budget. Benefitting from one of the best remote working set-ups in the industry, you will have access to sector-leading software – and above all else, you will enjoy meeting their ‘challenge accepted’ approach. As a Senior CPM your responsibilities will also cover the leading of the team and being involved with further growing the Clinical Operations set up in the UK and further across Europe.
To excel as a Senior Clinical Project Manager, you will:
- Have working experience of project management within multiple Phase I, II, III and IV clinical trials. At least 4 years’ project management experience, however the level of experience is negotiable, as long as you have overseen or been involved with a project from conception through to completion.
- Come from a CRO organisation. As such, you will have a good understanding of field organisational strategies. If you have previous experience of working for a CRO but currently work within a Pharma or Biotech, this is also fine.
- Have experience in oncology, Gene therapy or Vaccines.
- Enjoy assessing protocols, programmes and success metrics of a project.
- Be keen to progress your career. This position will potentially become a European Lead position and be involved in .
- Have the self-motivation to work predominantly from home, travelling for around 15-20% of your working month.
- Be well-versed in of MS Office suite and MS Project.
- Be a team-player with exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for Senior Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Management £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Management £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom