- Experience Level
You have experience owning, managing or leading the full L&D cycle. You have created, developed and deployed full learning programmes. You have international experience in high growth or significant transformational change organisations.
Our retained partner, global biotech, is looking for a new L&D Manager. You will join the People & Talent function, responsible for leading the full Talent Development agenda as the organisation pursues impressive headcount growth in 2021.
- Leadership development and talent management programmes.
- Creation of L&D Programmes to develop behaviours and competencies in line with organisational values.
- Training needed analysis to understand skill-shortage and develop zones and implementation of new training agendas.
- Continuous improvement of employee onboarding processes, including the development of virtual onboarding
- Deploying the Situational Leadership Models / Theories across the organisation
- Partner with senior leadership across the business to understand future objectives and aligning skill programmes.
- Ongoing management and development of the organisations NEW LMS Platform, including 360 participant feedback
To be successful, you need:
- A solid track record of delivering end-to-end talent development programmes
- Experience working in organisations with high growth, or significant transformational change is essential
- Solid working knowledge of international cultures, leadership styles and appropriate L&D methodologies
- Working knowledge of Situational Leadership Models, Leadership Development and Behavioural competencies
- Strong delivery & presentation skills, comfortable engaging up to C-Suite level.
- Innovative energy with a passion for driving L&D strategies forward
- Solution-focused, comfortable in rapid change or high-pressure environments
- Completely fluency in English, both written and spoken
This is an office role based in Vaud, Switzerland. During the ongoing pandemic, the remote working measure has been put in place to protect employees. During normal business operations, this individual is expected to have a high level of office-interaction, and therefore needs to be in a comfortable commutable distance.
This role involves occasional (10-30%) international travel to other office locations across Europe and North America.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please contact Callum Buxton, Client Partner People Functions for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Callum on Callum.Buxton@Hayburysearch.com, directly on phone / WhatsApp +44 1273 059 645 or +41 615 880 066 or through LinkedIn.
Callum Buxton is a Client Partner, responsible for international hires to Life Science People Functions.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. 0615 880 066. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.
Apply for L&D Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly