Director, Consulting Regulatory Technology - remote EU or UK based
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Responsible for selling and delivering Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance projects as well as contributing functional requirements into technology offerings. Position entails developing and maintaining client offerings, building proposals, attending sales meetings and bid defenses, leading client workshops as well as the ongoing delivery of work specified in statements of work.
- Delivers high quality, on-time deliverables to client projects in the life sciences field.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to identify client issues.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements and develops insightful, value add proposals; communicates with clients; develops and may present complete client-specific solutions and recommendations.
- Connects business problems to proper solutions and offerings.
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients – ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, quality, on-target, and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Coaches/mentors teams and contributes to driving thought leadership.
- Maintains in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client’s strategies, business issues and relationships from senior management on down.
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
- In-depth understanding of PV and Reg Tech and professional experience
- Predominate experience in the life sciences industry
- Previous employment with a Consulting organization having strong customer facing duties
- Proven track record with a regulatory technology company implementing solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Deep global regulatory knowledge
- Possesses successful product development background
- Strong project management skills
- Project-focused and solution driven
- Eligible to live and work in country without visa sponsorship
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.