- Experience Level
- Entry level
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Analyst to be part of IQVIA’s ChannelDynamics team to cover a maternity leave contract until the end of 2021.
ChannelDynamics is a syndicated solution that tracks the marketing and sales force activity of pharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals. It provides the industry with competitive benchmarking and global market insights from 36 countries including Australia and New Zealand. We work closely with multiple clients across marketing, brand and sales teams and help inform their commercial strategy pre, during and post product launch.
This role will suit someone seeking rapid development curve and plenty of client interactions – keenness to learn, strong analytical as well communication skills and a genuine interest in data analytics are required. As an Analyst within IQVIA’s ChannelDynamics Team, you will be responsible for:
- Leveraging the ChannelDynamics syndicated data set to help address key client issues
- Analysing and translating data into meaningful insights
- Taking responsibility for running monthly market trend reports e.g. share of voice and liaising with clients about any questions or updates with these reports
- Assisting in the development of pitch presentations and client workshops, under supervision
- Presenting to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings
- Working closely with the Commercial Lead and contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to identify further market opportunities
- Acquiring deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, ChannelDynamics and other IQVIA data assets to work effectively with clients
As an Analyst interested in joining IQVIA, you will have proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills. Other required skills will include:
- Ideally between 2-3 years professional experience with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Data Science, Mathematics/Statistics etc.)
- Foundational technical skills are essential; proficient in using Microsoft software tools (Excel, PowerPoint); experience with statistical tools e.g. SPSS, Q, Tableau would be advantageous
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of / an avid interest to know more about key issues and current developments in the healthcare industry and pharmaceutical promotion
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and thinking
- Must enjoy analysing and visualising data
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.