Global Medical Expert - Phase I-IV - Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am collaborating with a top-10 global drug development company who manage the entire life cycle of the drug development process primarily within Oncology.
With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years in these therapeutic areas, my client is a world leader in oncology and haematology drug development.
We are seeking a physician with a strong research background in Oncology.
- Provide medical expertise at the global level across the entire scope of the drug development process
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent the clinical development team within Legal, Medical affairs and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with potential clients and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Collaborating with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Oversee strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of tumour sub-types and therapy areas.
- Autonomy within a cross-functional collaborative team environment
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical specialisation (residency completion, board certification or equivalent) in Oncology, Hematology, Paediatrics’ or Internal medicine required
- Investigator experience in Oncology or Onco-Hematology clinical trials is essential
- Experience in phase II-III clinical trials is advantageous
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Demonstrated competence as a Research Physician / Study Director / Medical Monitor / Research Physician / Clinician Scientist / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Scientist / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician and prior experience working with the FDA or EMEA on responses to inquiries for study related information is not required but is preferred
- Comprehensive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Market leading Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Relocation package
- Travel allowance
- 30+ days holiday
- Clear development pathway
Get in touch...
- Contact: Adam J. Bloomfield BSc. MSc.
- Senior Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Recruitment Consultant
- Email: abloomfield (@) barringtonjames.com
Apply for Global Medical Expert - Phase I-IV - Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly