- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support the hire of a Senior Statistician for the information technology industry.
With various large offices across the UK, this office position is based in the London, UK office. With a excellence working culture that encourages experts to collaborate, cross-pollinate and share their different perspectives to generate genuinely unique insights and profound solutions to problems.
Our client aims to provide healthcare and medical organizations with the data and guidance they need to bring powerful, life-changing therapies to more patients around the world.
- Lead (technical) and manage (financial, administrative, client) projects that involve statistical analyses and reporting.
- Provide strategic statistical input into the generation of healthcare evidence by incorporating state-of-the-art statistical methodologies into resolution of client problems.
- Contribute to the statistical planning and design of studies by working with the team.
- Contribute to/advise on feasibility assessments of proposed study design and analysis plans.
- Statistical project management delivery.
- Business Development
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s in medical statistics (or equivalent) with demonstrable experience.
- Knowledge and expertise in statistics, including experience with working with large, complex data sets from clinical trials or real-world data and development of network meta-analyses and indirect comparisons.
- Be able to obtain information, analyse and interpret results.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management
Our client offers a range of benefits for all employees including, private health insurance, life insurance, company car with car allowance.
Please contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Senior Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Health Economics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)