Decision Analytic Modeler / Research Health Economist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working to support the hire of a highly experienced Decision Analytic Modeler / Research Health Economist for a position based in Manchester, UK.
Our client is an independent research institute dedicated to improving the human condition, working closely to multiple pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies.
With a great working culture which allows all employees to successfully aim towards personal goals and company goals to create a trusting environment, with a good work / life balance.
In this job role you will be working within a friendly, supportive and collaborative environment. Within the team you will perform economic modelling to evaluate the humanistic and economic value of new medicines and other healthcare products.
- Program cost-effectiveness, budget impact, cost of illness, disease transmission, budget allocation.
- Markov modelling, optimization modelling, and simulation modelling with guidance from project manager.
- Contribute to high quality scientific products within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Perform high quality drafts of proposals, technical reports and user guidelines.
- Communicate effectively.
- Build scientific stature through presentation of research.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A master’s degree in health economics, biostatistics, operations research, decision sciences, public health, health policy, health research or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields mentioned.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in contract research or related area.
- Highly successful academic record
- Demonstrated interest / background in health or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in decision-analytic modelling including Markov models and stimulation modelling.
There are a variety of different benefits our client offers their employees, including pension schemes, private healthcare and life insurance.
Please contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Decision Analytic Modeler / Research Health Economist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Analyst £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HEOR £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Health Economics £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)