Responsible Person (RP)
- Experience Level
Role: Freelance Responsible Person (RP)
Location: Remote UK
For one of Planet Pharma’s clients, a global consultancy specialising within the Life Science industry currently have a requirement for an RP to join on an initial 6 Month contract. In this role you will be responsible for supporting Brexit activities and ensuring authorizations are achieved. You will also be responsible for exploitation licenses in the UK and help to transfer activities from EU to UK.
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance distribution and Good Distribution Practices
- Previous experience in the capacity of a Responsible Person
- Preferably experience of Brexit activities
- Minimum 2 years in international pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry with increased level of responsibility
- Experience (international preferred) in working with a complex supply chain
- Previous experience in Shipping Validation an advantage
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical business, especially with regards to quality and regulatory requirements
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 (0) 203 928 6631 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Responsible Person (RP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly